Registration is Closed until April 2017
Please read the following information before registering:
2017 Registration Fees:
- Registrations are based on a "Per Vehicle" structure. Each vehicle will need its own registration; the "First Person" registration covers one vehicle that is parked on-site. Vehicles without a registration will need to be parked off-site.
- Attendees listed on registration forms are not limited to immediate family members. We encourage carpooling to the event to help reduce the number of vehicles on-site.
- Large vehicle space: We will post here and to the TMSP Weblog if the availability of space for large vehicles becomes limited. When space for a large vehicle size has been filled, we will no longer accept registrations for that size of vehicle.
- Non-Sufficient Funds / Returned Checks: There will be a $35 handling fee for returned checks.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for refunds of registrations. No refunds will be issued after the refund cutoff date noted on your registration form.
Some fine print on Registration Policies:
To work within the space available at Eden Valley, we must limit the number of attendees to 700 individual attendees. We are limited on the space available for parking vehicles. Please help us reduce the number of vehicles on-site by arranging to car pool with friends and/or family.
TMSP will begin operations at 9 A.M. on Tuesday, July 18th. There will be no early arrivals allowed in to the site prior to that time. All attendees must vacate the site by 3 P.M. on Sunday, july 23rd. Persons on Eden Valley property prior to or after the times specified above without authorization from Eden Valley Guest Ranch and/or TMSPA are subject to being removed from the property.
There are limited in-and-out privileges for vehicles parked around the main telescope field. If you park in this area, we ask that your vehicle stays there until you vacate your campsite. If you plan to or need to make trips off-site, please plan on parking or camping elsewhere. We will have a designated parking area off the main field for attendees to use. If you are unsure of your needs, please inquire when you arrive with one of the Parking Staff or a Director - we will make every reasonable effort to accomodate your needs.
Vehicles are prohibited from driving accross the main telescope field. If you need to drop off equipment for setting up on the main telescope field, please coordinate how to accomplish this with one of the Parking Staff or a Director.
Groups wishing to camp together should arrive together. We can not guarantee that parking or camping space will be available for groups that do not arrive together. Parking is arranged on a "first come, first served" format. Holding of camping or parking spaces will not be allowed.
Before your Registration can be accepted as valid, you must sign the appropriate waivers on the printed Registration Form, or agree to the Rules and Conditions if you are using online PayPal payment. You cannot be admitted to the Table Mountain Star Party without a valid registration. All adults arriving MUST SIGN the printed Registration Form whether they are the primary registrant or not. Parents or guardians must sign the waiver section of the Registration Form for students under 18 years of age.
Eden Valley Guest Cabins
There will be a limited number of cabins available for rental at Eden Valley Guest Ranch during the Table Mountain Star Party in 2017.
If you are interested in a cabin rental, please read the following carefully:
- We will post a notice when all cabins are confirmed as having been rented for the event.
- All cabin rentals must be for the complete duration of the event: Tues, July 18 through Sat, July 22nd (five nights)
- You MUST have a completed AND paid TMSP 2017 Registation.
- You MUST have a Registration Confirmation email reply from TMSP. ( Confirmations are processed in the order registrations are paid and completed. )
- ONLY AFTER receiving confirmation of your registration may you then email email@example.com and submit a request for a cabin rental. Forwarding your Registration Confirmation email along with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org will expedite the process.
- Requests that meet the above criteria will be forwarded to Eden Valley for their consideration.
Eden Valley will contact you to complete your cabin rental agreement. Please do not contact Eden Valley with questions. They will contact you if space is available.
Each cabin is heated and has a queen bed and a double futon that will sleep up to 4 persons comfortably. There is also a full bathroom, kitchenette, and a parking area for your vehicle.
Attendees in the cabins will follow all TMSPA Rules and Regulations in addition to the policies for cabin rental.
Travel directions to Eden Valley can be found here.